Friday, September 11, 2009

Logos!



Heres some of my logos i've made so far in class



This is the first logo we made in class that tells a story using symbols. It is of my trip to japan. We first started learning to use simple symbols but I still struggle with being too detailed.













Here's another logo i came up with when we were brain storming for our story logo. Again its a little too detailed but i love it. I really enjoy drawing cartoon type logos but i need to learn how to be simple first.














This is the logo I am working on in illustrator right now. Its similiar to my final story logo which is a rain margarita. This is a snow cocoa. I love drawing coffee cups so any time I can use it i do. The hardest thing i'm discovering on this logo is making sure the corners on the coffee cup are not too sharp looking when using pen tool.












I will post my final story logo at a later time. I also have more brain storming logos that I will also post at a later time!

2 comments:

  1. I like cartoony logos too. You can still do a logo with lines, you just need to make them bolder than you would for just a drawing. Where in Japan did you go? I spent a few years there, but it has been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visited Osaka, Nara, and Tokushima. I was there for 3 weeks and helped teach japanese kids english. It was an amazing experiance and has inspired alot of my art and design. Never did make it to tokyo but I am hoping to go back sooooon!

    ReplyDelete